ca 1900 photo of 1853-55 building
Builder was Willis Parker of Nansemond Co VA and his four sons Tom, Ike, Jack and Charlie
1st Headmaster was James A Delke [step-brother of great grandmother, Ann Ward]
The History of Reynoldson Institute
Reynoldson, North Carolina
by Lillie Waff Smith (Mrs. Beaurie Parker) 1916
Why the Name Reynoldson for this Institute
by Edith Freeman Seiling
ca 1909 Students and Faculty
Mother is the girl on left center standing with the big bow wearing the white dress;
her brother, Beaurie is standing behind the flag second from right with ears that stick out.
ca 1911 Student and Faculty
showing an end view of building
Beaurie and Ola Parker are standing at the base of the first post in from the left.